Our language enrichment program offers weekly classes in Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, and Arabic for children aged 18 months to 8 years. See our 2017-18 schedule below.
Language & Ages Options
|9:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
A parent or care provider needs to remain in the class.
Ladybugs (18-36 mo. olds): Our toddlers enjoy exciting classes that make use of their unbounded energy and openness. Kids will develop fine and gross motor skills while enjoying developmentally-appropriate music, art, and movement activities, completely in the target language. A parent/caregiver attends the class with students.
Calendar and Tuition
|First Day||Sept. 5|
|Thanksgiving Break||Nov. 20 - Nov. 25|
|Winter Break||Dec. 18 - Jan. 1, 2018|
|Spring Break||March 26 - March 31|
|Last Day||June 2|
*Discounts are not combinable
Student and Program Information
- Language classes run from September to June. Refer to our calendar for more information.
- Ladybugs, Honeybees, and Dragonflies classes meet once a week. Grasshoppers and Caterpillars meet twice a week. Our school year has 35 weeks. During this time, children will explore a variety of themes.
- Families can register online at any time during the school year. We accept rolling registrations.
- We charge a yearly tuition (Sept. – June). This tuition is split in 9 equal monthly installments. Payments are due on the first of the month.
- Families that are new to CommuniKids pay a registration fee of $50.00
- Our location offers school bus pick up for Mt Daniel and Thomas Jefferson Schools for our Tuesday and Thursdayclasses.
- Our classes are filled on a first-come, first- served basis. And registrations are processed in the order they are received.
- Registration and schedule changes are accepted based on space availability. Classes are subject to change or cancellation based on enrollment.
- We offer make ups for missed classes by letting you attend a class that is meets in a different time/day/location during the school year.
- If for any reason, you are unable to continue attending our classes, please notify us. We require a 30-day written notice to process cancellations, after which, we will refund the remainder of your tuition.
- We are a nut-free school. Do not bring any peanut or other nut product into our classrooms.
- Children are to be taken to their classrooms at the scheduled time (not before), and they are to be picked up from their classrooms as well. Pick your child up promptly; if you are running late, call us. Note that you may be charges a late pick up fee.
- Inclement weather closings and delays are announced by 6:30 a.m. Visit communikids.com or call us at 703-534-2221.