Our school-age after school Spanish program exposes children to the target language in a full-immersion setting. We offer Spanish to children from kindergarten to second grade.
Aug. 22, 2016-June 14, 2017.
Students enjoy a fun-filled afterschool environment Monday-Friday in which they can learn, develop, and practice their skills in Spanish. No previous Spanish experience required.
|Weekly sessions||Discovery Centers|
|Cooking||Reading & Writing|
|Science Experiments||Arts & Crafts|
|Game Club||Math & Science|
|Arts & Crafts||And more!|
|Language Enrichment Classes (Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, or Arabic)|
CommuniKids is a short walk from Janney Elementary School. Our staff will pick up children from Janney and walk them to CommuniKids. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss transportation arrangements for other schools
DC Afterschool Program Rates
|Description||Per Session||Per Year|
|Five Day Program||$450.00||$4,500.00|
|Three Day Program (MWF)||$270.00||$2,700.00|
|Early Payment||By Aug. 1, 2016||10%|
|Sibling||Any||10% off for second and third child|
|Refer a friend||Any||$50.00 off|
- We are licensed by the DC Office of the State Superintendent of Education. Our preschool program is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) naeyc.org
- Our staff members are credentialed and have years of experience in Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education.
- Each class has 2 teachers and no more than 20 students.
- We provide a healthy snack every day.
- The program includes homework centers, where children receive help with school assignments.
- Each day will focus on an enriching, fun, and developmentally appropriate activity: Fun Fitness, Cooking, Music, Science Experiments, Game Club, Arts & Crafts, and more.
- Each day will include time for discovery centers: manipulatives, reading & writing, dramatic play, arts & crafts, and math & science.
- Up to two Spanish or French Language classes are offered FREE to children enrolled in the five day program.
- Previous language exposure is NOT a requirement for enrollment.