Our summer camps offer full immersion in Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, or Arabic (depending on location) through a science and nature-based curriculum. Students will spend ample time outdoors learning about animals, plants, and insects, and enjoying sand and water play – all in the target language!
Ages 2½ - 6 years
We offer nine weeks of summer camp fun, with the option of registering for just one week or multiple ones! We offer a discount for early registration. For information on availability in our August camps, please contact our center at 202.363.0133
CommuniKids Summer Camp is an approved provider under the Military and DoD Childcare Fee Assistance program. This program provides childcare subsidies to military families. Learn more here:
|Session 1||June 26-June 30|
|Session 2||July 3 and July 5-July 7 *(prorated)|
|Session 3||July 10-July 14|
|Session 4||July 17-July 21|
|Session 5||July 24-July 28|
|Session 6||July 31-August 4|
|Session 7||August 7-August 11|
|Session 8||August 14-August 18|
|Session 9||August 21-August 25|
Summer Camp Rates
|Program||Register between Jan. 1 - Jan. 31||Register between Feb. 1 - Mar. 31||Register between April 1 - Aug. 21|
|Morning Extended Care (8:00 - 8:50 am)||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Afternoon Extended Care (3:00 - 6:00 pm)||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Deposit - applied toward camp rate||$100.00 (per child per session)||$100.00 (per child per session)||$100.00 (per child per session)|
Accreditation and Curriculum
- Our Preschool program is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). naeyc.org
- The day is conducted entirely in Spanish.
- Class size is no larger than 14 students with two teachers in each classroom.
- Our teachers are native speakers with years of experience working with young children.
- Our guided play activities are based on early childhood best practices and are designed to help students reach specific linguistic, social, and academic goals.