Our summer camps offer full immersion in Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, or Arabic (depending on location) through a science and nature-based curriculum. Students will spend ample time outdoors learning about animals, plants, and insects, and enjoying sand and water play – all in the target language!
Ages 2½ - 6 years
We offer nine weeks of summer camp fun, with the option of registering for just one week or multiple ones! We offer a discount for early registration. For information on availability in our August camps, please contact our center at 202.363.0133
|Session 1||June 26-June 30|
|Session 2||July 3 and July 5-July 7 *(prorated)|
|Session 3||July 10-July 14|
|Session 4||July 17-July 21|
|Session 5||July 24-July 28|
|Session 6||July 31-August 4|
|Session 7||August 7-August 11|
|Session 8||August 14-August 18|
|Session 9||August 21-August 25|
Summer Camp Rates
|Program||Register between Jan. 1 - Jan. 31||Register between Feb. 1 - Mar. 31||Register between April 1 - Aug. 21|
|Morning Extended Care (8:00 - 8:50 am)||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Afternoon Extended Care (3:00 - 6:00 pm)||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Deposit - applied toward camp rate||$100.00 (per child per session)||$100.00 (per child per session)||$100.00 (per child per session)|
Accreditation and Curriculum
- Our Preschool program is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). naeyc.org
- The day is conducted entirely in Spanish.
- Class size is no larger than 14 students with two teachers in each classroom.
- Our teachers are native speakers with years of experience working with young children.
- Our guided play activities are based on early childhood best practices and are designed to help students reach specific linguistic, social, and academic goals.