Registration for Summer 2019 Camp opens January 7, 2019.
Our French Summer Camp is offered for children 2 1/2 - 6 years of age in our Falls Church, Virginia location through an exciting Around The World experience.
Immerse your child in a second language through fun activities that include: cooking, music, dance, art, and stories from a world country! Every week children explore a country through games, songs, crafts and arts while learning a language! Children spend their day engaging with peers, playing, learning, and developing skills that help them become global citizens!
CommuniKids Summer Camp is an approved provider under the Military and DoD Childcare Fee Assistance program. This program provides childcare subsidies to military families. Learn more here:
Typical Summer Camp Daily Schedule (may vary by age)
|7 OR 8:00 - 8:50 AM||Morning Play Time (Morning Care)|
|8:50 -10:00 AM||The Adventure Begins!|
It's Time to Play Games from a World Country
Morning Meeting... Deep, Deep in this World Country
Listo! Voila! Zhunbei! Special Arts & Crafts
|10:00 - 10:30 AM||Potty Break|
Mmm... Munching a Delicious Snack
|10:30 - 11:30 AM||Let's Explore The Outdoors!|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Cool Down! |
Once upon a Time (Story Time)
|12:00 - 12:30 PM||Lunch Time!|
|12:30 PM||Bye-bye Friends! (Dismissal Half Day Children)|
|12:40 - 1:45 PM||Down Time... Let's Recharge!|
*Varies for School Age Children
|1:450 - 2:00 PM||Moving Creatively|
|2:00 - 2:45 PM||Potty Break|
Time for Fun Experiments and Projects
|2:45 - 3:00 PM||Wrapping up Our Day|
|3:00 PM||Hasta mañana! Au Revoir! Mingtian jian!|
|3:00 - 6:00 PM||Extended Play Time (Afternoon Care)|
- Our Preschool program is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). naeyc.org
- The day is conducted entirely in French.
- Class size is no larger than 14 students with two teachers in each classroom.
- Our teachers are native speakers with years of experience working with young children.
- Our guided play activities are based on early childhood best practices and are designed to help students reach specific linguistic, social, and academic goals.