Kindergarten is the perfect time to build a strong foundation for school readiness and develop robust bilingual communication skills that last a lifetime
Our approach employs an interdisciplinary, thematic curriculum that is aligned with Virginia learning standards for Kindergarten. It is designed for children to master Kindergarten skills while developing second language proficiency.<br>
- Our program is licensed by the Virginia Department of Social Services (VDSS).
- Previous exposure to the target language is not a requirement for students.
- The Full Day program runs from 9:00 am-3:00 pm.
- Our teachers are native speakers with years of experience working with young children
- Class size is no larger than 14 students with two teachers in each classroom
- Students bring their lunches from home. CommuniKids provides a healthy snack each day.
- CommuniKids closes for federal holidays, spring and winter breaks, and occasional professional development days throughout the school year.
Application fee: $75.00 (non-refundable and non-transferrable)
Falls Church Kindergarten Tuition
|Program||Hours||Annual Tuition||Enrollment Fee (due upon acceptance)||Deposit (due June 1)||9 monthly Installments|
|Five Full Days||9:00 am - 3:00 pm||$14,900.00||$500.00||$1,440.00||$1,440.00|
Falls Church Extended Care and Supplemental Services Fees
|Program||Hours||Annual Charge||10 Monthly Installments (Sept-June)|
|Early Morning Extended Care||7:00-8:50 am||$2,000.00||$200.00|
|Morning Extended Care||8:00-9:00 am||$1,000.00||$100.00|
|Afternoon Extended Care||3:00-6:00 pm||$3,000.00||$300.00|