Our summer camps offer full immersion in Spanish, French, or Mandarin Chinese (depending on location) for children 2 1/2 - 8 (depending on location and language) through a new an exciting Around The World experience.
Immerse your child in a second language through fun activities that include: cooking, music, dance, art, and stories from a world country! Every week children explore a country through games, songs, crafts and arts while learning a language! Children spend their day, both indoors and outdoors, engaging with peers, playing, learning, and developing skills that help them become global citizens!
Ages 2½ - 7 years
We offer seven weeks of summer camp fun, with the option of registering for just one week or multiple ones! We offer a discount for early registration. For information on availability in our camps, please contact our center at 202.363.0133
CommuniKids Summer Camp is an approved provider under the Military and DoD Childcare Fee Assistance program. This program provides childcare subsidies to military families. Learn more here:
|Session 1||June 25-June 29|
|Session 2||July 2 and July 3 - July 5 and July 6 *(prorated)|
|Session 3||July 9-July 13|
|Session 4||July 16-July 20|
|Session 5||July 23-July 27|
|Session 6||July 30-August 3|
|Session 7||August 6 - August 10|
Summer Camp Rates
|Program||Register between Jan. 1 - Jan. 31||Register between Feb. 1 - Mar. 31||Register between April 1 - Aug. 21|
|Morning Extended Care (8:00 - 8:50 am)||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Afternoon Extended Care (3:00 - 6:00 pm)||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Deposit - applied toward camp rate||$100.00 (per child per session)||$100.00 (per child per session)||$100.00 (per child per session)|
Accreditation and Curriculum
- Our Preschool program is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). naeyc.org
- The day is conducted entirely in Spanish.
- There are two teachers in each classroom.
- Our teachers are native speakers with years of experience working with young children.
- Our guided play activities are based on early childhood best practices and are designed to help students reach specific linguistic, social, and academic goals.