Spanish Immersion Preschool – VA
A fun, nurturing environment for children ages 2 1/2 to 5, combining the best in early chilhood education with a full French immersion focus.
CommuniKids is an approved provider under the Military and DoD Childcare Fee Assistance program. This program provides childcare subsidies to military families.
Our program is licensed by the Virginia Department of Social Services (VDSS), and is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
CommuniKids Preschool is an approved provider under the Military and DoD Childcare Fee Assistance program. This program provides childcare subsidies to military families.
- Students must be at least 2½ years old to attend CommuniKids Preschool Falls Church
- Toilet training is not a requirement for students
- Previous exposure to the target language is not a requirement for students
- The Full Day program runs from 9:00 am-3:00 pm. The Half Day program runs from 9:00 am-12:30 pm
- We offer Early Morning Extended Care from 7:00-8:50 am, Morning Extended Care from 8:00-8:50 am, and Afternoon Extended Care from 3:00-6:00 pm each school day
- Our teachers are native speakers with years of experience working with young children
- Class size is no larger than 14 students with two teachers in each classroom
- Students bring their lunches from home. CommuniKids provides a healthy snack each day
- Our Student Support Team is on-site for both school and parent support
- We offer language enrichment classes in Chinese, French, and Spanish on weekdays
- Our preschool year runs from early September to mid-June
We offer a summer camp program with priority registration for preschool families. Summer camp tuition is separate from preschool tuition but comparable in weekly cost
- CommuniKids closes for federal holidays, spring and winter breaks, and occasional professional development days throughout the school year. Please request a copy of our Academic Calendar for more information